Common MISTAKES during a traffic stop:
- Engaging in conversation with the officer
- Arguing with the officer
- Consenting to be searched
- Trying to talk your way out of a ticket or an arrest
You may be STOPPED if:
- You speed
- Your tags are expired
- You weave or drive recklessly
- You fail to signal
- Your vehicle is not properly functional
Upon request, you are OBLIGATED:
- To provide your name and identification
- To provide your insurance and registration
- To exit the vehicle
Upon request, you may (and should) REFUSE:
- To say where you were, where you're going or if you consumed alcohol
- To consent to any searches
- To perform sobriety tests
- To speak unnecessarily
Are you wondering how bad is it to get a DWI in Texas? If yes, you should click right here for the important things to know.
Are you wondering how long does a DWI stay on your record in Texas? If yes, you should click here for the key things to understand.
Are you implicated in a drink driving case in Houston? Here are 7 ways you might come out on top by hiring a DWI Attorney in Houston.
The most experienced DWI attorneys in Fort Bend County will examine all of the evidence gathered against you and build a unique defense based on the specifics of your case.
The best DWI attorneys in Montgomery County know how to fight DWI cases and will work tirelessly to get the best result for you. Learn how to select the right attorney for your case.
There are many lawyers who could represent your case, but not all attorneys will provide the best defense for you. Your rights are important, so why not hire the best DWI lawyers in Fort Bend County to defend you?